Defending Divine Election - Six Video Teaching Sessions
As a supplement to the "Twelve What Abouts - Answering Common Objections Concerning God's Sovereignty in Election" book, I recorded six video teaching sessions totaling more than two and a half hours of material. The sessions are now made available here (free of charge). I trust these will prove to be a useful resource for people. God bless. - John Samson
(1) The first session is on John chapter 6, verse 35 and following:
(2) Covering Scriptures in Matthew 11 and Romans 8:28-30, here’s a 27 minute teaching on the question of election and evangelism, as well as what is referred to as the Golden Chain of Redemption.
(3) Romans 9 stands like Mount Everest - a majestic, spectacular, lofty and immutable testimony to God's supremacy and sovereignty in salvation. Here's a 36 minute video teaching on the chapter:
(4) Many Christians reject the biblical doctrine of God's sovereignty in election because of traditions associated with the love of God and what amounts to a pagan concept of the human will, as I seek to explain in this 20 minute video teaching:
(5) A biblical study of foreknowledge and the grace of God:
(6) This video deals with the three texts most often raised as objections to the Biblical doctrine of Divine election, namely John 3:16, 2 Peter 3:9 and Matt 23:37: