Divine Election in the Scriptures
A friend of mine wrote to encourage me to repost the links to the six videos I made as a supplement to the “Twelve What Abouts – Answering Common Objections Concerning God’s Sovereignty in Election” book. They are made available free of charge. I hope they can be a blessing. - John S
(1) The first session is on John chapter 6, verse 35 and following here.
(2) Covering Scriptures in Matthew 11 and Romans 8:28-30, here’s a 27 minute teaching I did on Divine election and how it relates to evangelism, as well as what is referred to as the Golden Chain of Redemption.
(3) Romans 9 stands like Mount Everest – a majestic, spectacular, lofty and immutable testimony to God’s supremacy and sovereignty in salvation. Here’s a 36 minute video teaching I did on the chapter.
(4) Many Christians reject the biblical doctrine of God’s sovereignty in election because of traditions associated with the love of God and what amounts to a pagan concept of the human will, as I seek to explain in this 20 minute video teaching here.
(5) A biblical study of foreknowledge and the grace of God here.
(6) The three texts most often raised as objections to the Biblical doctrine of Divine election, namely John 3:16, 2 Peter 3:9 and Matt 23:37 here.